The Noosa Ferry Locals Pass is a card preloaded with your chosen dollar value and can be used to buy Noosa Ferry tickets at a 50% discount. Tickets can be purchased on board the vessel or at our Ticket Office within Noosa Marina.
When you order your Locals Pass below, we will load your chosen dollar amount onto your Locals Pass and either post it out to you, or you can choose to Click & Collect it from our Ticket Office.
You can choose to load your Locals Pass with $50, $100, $150, $200, $250, $300, $350, $400, $450 or $500. When you use the card to purchase Ferry tickets, you will be provided with a 50% discount for the named cardholder/s and up to two minors travelling with the cardholder/s at the time of purchase.
You will receive an updated balance remaining on your Locals Pass on your receipt, each time you use your Pass to buy a ticket.
A local is anyone with a Valid Photo ID showing their home address postcode based in the Noosa Shire. The Noosa Shire postcodes are:
4562, 4563, 4565, 4566, 4567, 4568, 4569, 4571, 4573
You must present your valid Photo ID at the time of purchase and each time you travel.
OPTION 1 – We post your Locals Pass to you
OPTION 2 – Click & Collect your Locals Pass
Prefer not to order online?
If you are having any issues with the online order form, please feel free to call us on 07 5449 8442 or pop into our Ticket Office within Noosa Marina (2 Parkyn Court, Tewantin) and we will be happy to take your order over the counter or over the phone. Please remember to have your valid Photo ID on hand.
– A Locals Pass is valid for the named Cardholder/s only. Up to two names can be included on the card.
– Valid photo ID must be presented at the time of boarding for both Cardholders (if applicable).
– Up to two Minors can travel with the Cardholder/s at 50% off standard Ferry pricing.
– Tickets can be purchased onboard or at our Ticket Office within Noosa Marina.
– Discounts are only applicable to our Ferry Cruise and exclude our Sunset Cruise.
– Lost cards cannot be replaced.
– Only available to locals who hold a valid Photo ID with an approved local postcode (see list above).
Yes, we can add value to your existing Locals Pass at our Ticket Office. Please pop in and see us, or call us on 07 5449 8442, and have your Locals Pass on hand.