– Sunset Cruise picks up & drop off locations are Tewantin, Noosaville, Noosa Sound & Hastings Street.
– Cruise duration is 1 ¼ hrs up to 2 ½ hrs, depending on your pickup and drop off location.
– We cruise past the Noosa River Mouth, and into Weyba Creek admiring the waterfront homes of Noosa Sound.
– Informative commentary by your skipper on the history and highlights of the region.
– Glassware & ice is provided onboard.
– We are BYO, however, for convenience, a selection of wine, beer & nibble boxes are available for purchase at the time of booking.
**a 15% Surcharge applies to Sunset Cruise Ticket, Food & Beverage items on Public Holidays**
|DEPARTURE FROM||DURATION||ADULT||MINOR (5-17 inclusive)|
|TEWANTIN / NOOSA MARINA - Stop 1||2 ½ hrs||$33||$21|
|NOOSAVILLE - Stops 3 or 5||2 hrs||$31||$19|
|Q PLACE - Stop 6||1 ¾ hrs||$29||$17|
|HASTINGS STREET - Stop 7||1 ¼ hrs||$29||$17|
These times are indicative and will be confirmed at the time of booking.
|DATE||DEPART MARINA||DEPART NOOSAVILLE||DEPART Q PLACE||DEPART SOFITEL|
|Monday 29th May to 4th June||3:30pm||3:45pm||3:55pm||4:10pm|
|Monday 5th June to 11th June||3:30pm||3:45pm||3:55pm||4:10pm|
|Monday 12th June to 18th June||3:30pm||3:45pm||3:55pm||4:10pm|
|Monday 26th June to 2nd July||3:30pm||3:45pm||3:55pm||4:10pm|
You can BYO, or relax & pre-order from our range of Wine & Beer at the time of booking your cruise, either online or over the phone
Your order will be available shortly after you board.
|Bundaberg Sparkling||Traditional Lemonade||375ml||$4|
|Bundaberg Sparkling||Lemon Lime & Bitters||375ml||$4|
|Bundaberg Sparkling||Ginger Beer||375ml||$4|
|OK Boocha Water Can - local product||Still Water||375ml||$4|
|San Pellegrino Sparkling||Natural||330ml||$4|
|Dal Zotto Pucino Prosecco (Can)||King Valley - VIC||250ml||$9|
|Dal Zotto Prosecco||King Valley - VIC||750ml||$33|
|Clover Hill Tasmanian Cuvee NV||Pipers River - Tasmania||750ml||$44|
|Veuve Ambal - Burgundy Rose Brut NV||Burgundy - France||750ml||$44|
|Hesketh Lost Weekend Chardonnay||Limestone Coast - SA||750ml||$29|
|Tainui Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc||Marlborough - NZ||750ml||$29|
|Dal Zotto Pinot Grigio||King Valley - VIC||750ml||$29|
|ROSE & RED WINES||REGION||SIZE||PRICE|
|Cloud St Pinot Noir||Victoria||750ml||$29|
|Mountadam 550 Shiraz||Eden Valley - SA||750ml||$29|
|Stone & Wood Pale Ale||Byron Bay||330ml||$7.5|
|Peroni Leggera - mid strength||Italian||330ml||$7.5|
|Heads of Noosa - Japanese Lager||Noosa||330ml||$7.5|
|Heads of Noosa - Lager 3.5 (mid)||Noosa||330ml||$7.5|
Sunset Cruise Grazing Boxes are available for Wednesday to Sunday cruises only (starting 24th August 2022).
Orders must be received prior to 12 pm on the day of your cruise.
Catering & beverages can be added during your online cruise booking. Or call us to add this option to your existing booking.
|GRAZING BOX||TO SUIT||PRICE|
|Small Grazing Box||2 - 4 People||$60|
|Large Grazing Box||6 - 10 People||$100|
|Small Grazing Box - Gluten Free||2 - 4 People||$60|
|Large Grazing Box - Gluten Free||6 - 10 People||$100|
• Our vessels are custom designed, classic style riverboats.
• We have two levels, with inside and outside seating.
• We limit numbers to 50% of vessel capacity to maximise comfort
• There is a toilet onboard, however, it is not suitable for wheelchairs.
What time does it depart?
These vary during the year & are confirmed at the time
How long is the cruise?
Between 1¼ hrs up to 2½ hrs depending on pickup &
What days does it operate?
Daily, subject to favourable weather & we meet
Can I take my dog?
No, although you can on our Ferry Cruise.
Is there a toilet onboard?
Yes sure is.