The Noosa Ferry Locals Pass is a card that is preloaded with your chosen dollar value and can be used to purchase Ferry Cruise Tickets at a 50% discount.
When ordering your Locals Pass, it gets loaded with your chosen dollar amount and you can either collect from our Ticket Office at the Noosa Marina or we can post it out to you. ($5 postage fee)
The minimum value to pre-load the card is $100 up to $500. When using the card to purchase Ferry tickets, you will receive 50% discount for the named cardholder along with up to two minors travelling with the cardholder at the time of purchase.
You will receive an updated balance of your Locals Pass on your receipt, each time you use your Pass to buy a ticket.
A local is anyone with a Valid Photo ID showing their home address postcode based in the Noosa Shire. The Noosa Shire postcodes are:
4562, 4563, 4565, 4566, 4567, 4568, 4569, 4571, 4573
We ask you must present your Photo ID at the time of purchase and each time you travel.
OPTION 1 – We post your Locals Pass to you
OPTION 2 – Click & Collect your Locals Pass
Prefer not to order online?
Feel free to call us on 07 5449 8442 or pop into our Ticket Office within Noosa Marina (2 Parkyn Court, Tewantin) and we will be happy to take your order over the counter or over the phone. Please remember to have your valid Photo ID on hand.
– A Locals Pass is valid for the named Cardholder/s only. Up to two names can be included on the card.
– Valid photo ID must be presented at the time of boarding for both Cardholders (if applicable).
– Up to two Minors can travel with the Cardholder/s at 50% off standard Ferry pricing.
– Tickets can be purchased onboard or at our Ticket Office within Noosa Marina.
– Discounts are only applicable to our Ferry Cruise and exclude our Sunset Cruise.
– Lost cards cannot be replaced.
– Only available to locals who hold a valid Photo ID with an approved local postcode (see list above).
Yes, we can add value to your existing Locals Pass at our Ticket Office. Please pop in and see us, or call us on 07 5449 8442, and have your Locals Pass on hand.